School Programme for Primary Education Students - Cyprus Implementation
The final implementation of the course took place on Friday, May 13, 2022, Thursday, May 26, 2022, Friday, May 27, 2022, and Wednesday, June 8 2022. Teachers and students have evaluated the design, development and content of the course, and the key findings are presented in bulleting form.
Final Remarks from course evaluation by teachers and students
- Students overall enjoyed the lessons and reported that they have learned how AI can support them in their everyday routine.
- Students have found the resources of the lessons very interesting (the highest percentage was the games element) and mentioned that they would recommend them to their peers.
- Teachers’ overall responses illustrate that the Generation AI Lesson plans are useful and helped them develop their PD by improving their AI – knowledge.
- Teachers rated the quality of learning activities; the challenges, and the games as excellent components of the AI lesson plans.
- Finally, they would recommend the Generation AI School program to other primary education teachers and would be happy to share them. List cognitive skills that AI affects
- Differentiate strong from weak AI
- Classify AI tools and methods that can be used in the primary classroom
- Outline the benefits of integrating AI in education
- Detect already developed AI platforms for primary education
- Generate own AI activities’ content from given best practices