Artificial Intelligence and Inclusion
One of the workshops for IO2 aimed to provide primary school teachers with resources, tools and knowledge on how Artificial Intelligence can support inclusive pedagogies and create more accessible and equitable primary school classrooms.
We will be working on the use we can make of AI for inclusion and equity, taking advantage of it to strengthen inclusion in access to quality learning opportunities. This workshop aims to cover the following topics:
- Gender equality: ensuring equal and non-discriminatory use of AI by both sexes.
- Accessibility to learning: to guarantee accessibility for students with learning difficulties, both in language and for students with disabilities.
- Inclusion: empowering teachers to carry out more inclusive pedagogies. Training in inclusion and accessibility through AI for problem solving, identification of inequalities, etc.
The main goal of this workshop is to provide primary school teachers with resources, tools, and knowledge on how Artificial Intelligence can support inclusive pedagogies and create more accessible and equitable primary school classrooms.
Following this workshop, you will be able to:
- Harnessing AI to enhance inclusion in access to learning opportunities.
- Ensure gender equitable and non-discriminatory use of AI.
- Leverage AI to ensure accessibility to learning for learners with difficulties.
- Acquire tools and methods to implement more inclusive pedagogies.
- Train in inclusion and accessibility through AI to encourage problem solving and/or identification of inequalities.