AI Best practices - Some tools to use in your class
If you need some tools to use in class in order to integrate Artificial Intelligence in Primary Education, you can follow the following:
- Scratch: for programming videogames. A free programming language and online community where young people can create their own interactive stories, games, and animations. It helps them to learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively — essential skills for life in the 21st century.
- Bee-Bot: for robotics initiation. An exciting robot designed specifically for use by young children. It is a perfect tool for teaching control, directional language and programming, sequencing, estimation, problem-solving, and just having fun! It helps children to get to grips with the rudiments of robotics and with the characteristics of a robot.
- Autodraw: Ai in the world of painting. A new web-based tool that pairs machine learning with drawings created by talented artists to help you draw.
- OzoBot: for robotics. Offers desk-friendly coding robots that come with infinite ways to create, learn, and share. It teaches sequencing, estimation, problem-solving.
- botSTEM: for robotics. An Erasmus+ project which aims to develop new tools by means of inquiry teaching, open robotics and code-learning for enhancing current didactics of STEM subjects.